We offer exclusive fitted kitchens from Rotpunkt Kὕchen who are a family owned German Company established since 1930. They produce high quality kitchen furniture with the latest manufacturing technology. They have built a reputation both in Europe and overseas for innovation and outstanding quality. The Company is managed by the Joint-Managing Directors Messrs. Heinz-Jὕrgen Meyer and Andreas Wagner who employ over 200 highly qualified employees at their main Production Plant/Head Office in Bὕnde-Ahle or subsidiary plants in Löhne and Preussisch Oldendorf-Getmold.
They are a forward thinking Company which do not follow every trend but look and listen to the vibes of the market before deciding on a new product line. Their kitchens have to convince functionality but catch the eye. They are environmental consciousness at its best taking their responsibility for the future. Rotpunkt is dedicated to a high quality product structure, variety and absolute reliability of quality and distribution.
What we like about the Company is that they are big enough to be competitive but small enough to still retain close contact with their suppliers giving them the flexibility to adapt their products to meet individual requirements.
Visit our showroom to view some of the range or Contact us for a Brochure.
Rotpunkt offers a vast range of door choices and colours. You can choose from Melamine, Laminate, Lacquered Laminate, Lacquered Surfaces, Paintbrush Lacquered, Veneered or Solid Oak Doors. Doors can be handleless with 5 different profiles or there is a wide selection of handles to choose from.
The kitchens are complimented by the latest innovation in storage solutions and LED lighting.
22 different colour carcasses enabling you to personalise your cabinet system
Soft Closing drawer systems
- Scala Metal 8mm Glass Sides
- Vinora Metal Graphit 13mm Metal Sides
- Oak Wood 13mm wooden sides
- Druckmatic – mechanic operated for drawers and pan drawers
- Sensomatic – electric operated for drawers, pan drawers and flap doors
- Blumotion – silent closing hinges system
- Tippmatic – mechanic operated for doors and flap doors
- Base Units – 4 different heights from 390mm to 780mm
- Wall Units – 8 different heights from 260 – 1300mm
- Tall Units – 9 different heights from 1300 – 2340mm
- 6 Cabinet Depth options – Ranging from 350mm – 705mm
Sustainable and eco friendly *NEW 2016’
Rotpunkt use Greenline made of bioboard which in its usage and treatment is like traditional chipboard but the difference is in the composition. They use 37% less timber thereby conserving more of our natural forests. By using corn and other fast growing renewables they reduce the weight by up to 30% without compromising on quality and stability. This makes for easier handling and transport.
- Horizontal elements 19mm thick
- 8mm thick back panel *NEW 2016 Only German Company Manufacturing
- Moisture resistant
- Back panel fixed with screws
- Routed in back panel
- Inconspicuous holes for shelf supports
- Concealed metal wall hanging system
- Waterproof edging
- Back panel/loose shelves in any cabinet colour
We offer an inspirational range of all types of work surfaces to compliment your kitchen design, lifestyle and budget. Visit our showroom to view the different materials available
- Special Sensa Treatment for Granite repels liquids and prevents stains
- A unique creation with no two pieces of granite being alike
- One of the hardest materials known to man
- Highly polished
- Available in many colours and grain textures
- Scratch resistant in normal working conditions
- It does not require special maintenance or cleaning
- Highly resistant to heat
- Available in various slab thicknesses
Silestone by Cosentino
- Silestone is the only brand that includes an active hygiene system in its composition
- Resistant to knocks, stains and scratching
- Resistant to acids, common liquids such as lemon or wine
- Easy to clean, non porous
- The largest colour selection in natural quartz
- 3 texture selections – polished, suede & volcano
- Available in various slab thicknesses
- Extremely resistant to scratching
- Virtually zero porosity
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemical products
- Extreme resistance to high temperatures, cookware fresh off the hotplate and UV rays
- Easy maintenance, no traces of fingerprints and maximum durability
- Available in 8mm, 12mm and 20mm thicknesses
- Ultra size slabs 1400mm width x 3200mm height
- Various colour and texture choices
- Dekton Aura 15 – a new concept of design. 8 unique designs available. Allows reproduction of matching compositions that allow continuous vein matching from slab to slab
- A new, versatile practical material with the appearance of real stone but without the associated cost
- Available in 12 stunning colours to complement all styles of kitchens and bathrooms
- Minerva is not porous and will resist most household chemicals including alcohol and cosmetics
- Highly heat resistant, impenetrable to dust, dirt and bacteria and easy to clean
- Factory fitted edges ready for fitting
- Imperceptible seamless solid joints
- Pre-fabricated features – Undermount bowls, breakfast bars, splashbacks and upstands
Laminate – Duropal
- Duropal is the worktop choice in the specialist market due to the high quality of manufacture and extensive choice of colours and finishes
- Hardwearing and easy to clean
- Profile front edge designed to help prevent liquid spills finding their way into drawers and cupboards
- Available in 40mm thickness
- Different edge detail available – post formed or square
We recommend with all work surfaces to use a chopping board or trivet to prevent the possibility of damage.
We believe your appliances should be stylish, functional and reliable.
We specialise in appliances and fittings from: